HDR tutorials on the Internet
I’ve been thinking about adding my own HDR tutorial to this site. I’m slowly writing it down, but it will probably be months before I’m satisfied with it :). But since there are some really nice ones already online, here are links to few of them:
- Stuck In Customs HDR tutorial – a great place to start, covers all the basic and some widely used plugins
- Vanilla Days HDR tutorial – I started with this one, a great tutorial
- Places 2 Explore HDR tutorial – another, different view on the subject
- Golden Sieve HDR tutorial – includes extensive info on HDR and videos with complete walkthroughs
- Brian Matiash HDR tutorial – includes a lot of info also on taking photos and managing your images
There are many more, but these are the ones I liked the most :). They all have a little different approach to HDR. Quite often, in one you see that you shouldn’t do something, and in a second it’s the way to go :)
I think the best way to start, is to try them all and than decide which parts of them to use, for your own photos.
Sunset over Borinka
I almost thought that I take no photos this weekend. After a whole week of warm weather, it started raining on Friday. But luckily the clouds scattered on Saturday and I could fulfill my plans :). I went to ruins of the Pajstun castle, from where you have this lovely view of the surrounding area.
HDR from three shots, taken with Canon 450D with Sigma 10-20mm lens, from a tripod