Photo contest sponsored by OLONEO
Time to enter the contest is over.
Today I’m announcing the first ever photo contest on my Facebook page. Thanks to Oloneo software I have for you two copies of their great HDR editing program Oloneo Photoengine. If you don’t know Photoengine, I really suggest you try it out, as it’s one of the simplest and best HDR editing programs available.
You can find all the information on Oloneo and their products here: http://www.oloneo.com/en/page/home.html
and you can find a trial version you can try right away here: http://www.oloneo.com/en/page/download_form.html?product_id=pe1&type=trial
So when you are done playing with it, here is how you can enter the contest:
- download the provided series of brackets showing the Apollo Bridge in Bratislava from here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xeaj3in493k5kmu/FysTgnR8XW
- edit them into a final HDR photo (you can use any software and any technique, tone-mapping, blending, exposure fusion, black&white version)
- join the contest event here https://www.facebook.com/events/367608953317994/and post your photo into the event
Only one entry per person is permitted.
For all of you who already edited the photo, you still have time to make it better, or just join the contest and post the photo there.
There will be two winners in this contest, booth of them receiving a download copy of Oloneo Photoengine.
- Winner number 1 will be selected by a jury of great HDR photographers, Anthony Gelot from A.G. photographe, Jim Nix from Nomadic Pursuits – Travel Photography and Danny Xeero from Danny Xeero Photography.
- Winner number 2 will be selected by fans on my Facebook page, where everyone can vote for their favorites, once all the entries have been submitted.
The latest time to submit you entry is Sunday the 21st October at midnight. The voting on the winner will be held during the week from 22nd to 28th October.
I hope you will all have fun editing and good luck to you all :)
I reserve the right to change or amend the competition rules at any time without prior notice. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules. All participants can’t use the final photo for any commercial use and have to give credit to me as the original author, also I will not use their versions for any purposes other than promotion of this competition.