How about a process post today? Again I chosen a little more complicated photo, a vertorama. It’s only from two shots, but it nicely shows the whole process. So to get to this photo from Bardejovske Kupele, I did the following:
I corrected lens distortion and white balance and exported all as 16-bit tiff files. Those I loaded into PTGui, to create the vertorama blends. (this is explained in detail in the HDR panoramas tutorial)
Continuing, I loaded all the vertoramas and also the Photoengine result into Photoshop, where I did the following edits (numbered from bottom up):
1. Oloneo Photoengine result
2+3+4+5. This is the vertorama created from the 0EV expsurs, modified for color and exposure and then blended into the Oloneo result. I needed to replace the sky, as there was ghosting from the moving clouds.
6. -2EV to darken few small parts
7. +2EV to brighten few ares
8. desaturated the grass and it looked too radioactive
9. Color efex Pro contrast used on the image to get more detail.
10+11. Added glow to the photo.
12. More contrast to the photo, but not on the darker parts of the building
13. desaturated oversaturated colors
14. nose reduction using Imagenomic Noiseware
15. little bit more contrast to the whole image
I also corrected the perspective using perspective crop, and cropped the image to remove the black areas.